Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Stranded

VEDA: April 13, 2010

The title sounds like an emo poem. This is not an emo poem.

You may be wondering how I'm stranded if I have the power of the internet, but as far as definitions of what the word stranded means, I'm actually not where I want to be right at this moment. Location-wise, not in my life.

You're disappointed that it's not as heartfelt now, right?

As much as I dislike Mac operating systems, a lot of the programs are very user friendly. If you don't already know, I generally use the Mac lab on campus to edit my YouTube videos. I use iMovie because it's very simple, fast, and I haven't taken the time to learn anything on Final Cut Pro quite yet. So, as you may have guessed, I want to be in the tech lab right now. Instead, I am using one of this dorm's GPA (group project area) computers, which is a Dell.

I came in search of the Mac lab about half an hour ago but quickly realized that it was reserved until 10:30pm tonight.

The reason I need to get into the Mac lab right now is because i have one or two video things to edit and an audio track to create. To stress myself even more, I became convinced that I needed to get into the Mac lab to upload the Pun of the Day video today and to type this blog but that was obviously not the case.

POTD is uploaded and this blog is minutes away from being published.

Win.

No comments:

Post a Comment