Monday, April 12, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

BEDA: April 12, 2010

So, a lot of you, know that I have a lot of things going on. Between college, getting things in order for Florida, and a social life, a lot of Internt-ish things are going on as well.

It's weird seeing my videos reach over 1,000 views within a day of posting. I don't think that will ever get old. My How to Pick Up Women parody seemed to be a hit and I need to start getting a few more videos up in the next couple weeks while I still have the campus labs at my disposal.

This coming week I have to do a few video-type things for a different people, some for on my channel and some for on theirs. Also, I've been writing a lot more lately. On the same note, I have some people that I'm waiting for some stuff from. *COUGH*m00balot*COUGH*

You know who you are.

As I tell people on Twitter, be excited.

I love yous guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment