Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Birfdays

BEDA: April 14, 2010

A lot of people that I know were born in this week.

A few days ago, it was my friend Nikki's bday. I have a mostly-finished piece of artwork for her. We just need to hang out again sometime soon so I can give it to her.

Yesterday was Steve's bday. I got a bunch of his YouTube friends to send me clips of well wishes and whatnots and the video turned out wonderfully. He loved it. It's weird reading about yourself, isn't it Steve?

As for today, I've been busy working on something for Raquel. That's why today's blog is so short. I'm busy working on her video which is a....oohh, you thought I'd tell you that easily, Raquel? I know you're reading this right now. Probably because I just texted you saying, "Hey, read my blog from today. There's a message to you in it," and you did.

You're a little white mouse. :)

Okay, that's mean.

You can be any color mouse you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment