Thursday, April 7, 2011

It's Done: A Blog About a Video

So, as I'm sitting here typing this at 2:36, well within my previously stated blog acceptance hours, I can only think about how not hungry I am.

I ate half of a pizza less than two hours ago and nearly an entire bag of jelly beans in the past hour. But that's beside the point.

The parody song about Doctor Who is DONE. I was starting to think the fates had aligned against this video's completion.

Brief history of the birth of this video:
Version 1 of the audio was done last week but today I re-filmed all audio. I also filmed half of the video last week and half earlier today. After finding out I couldn't edit on my own computer OR the campus computer lab nearby, I drove an hour and a half to Bowling Green to edit in an open-all-night lab. Then, I spent two hours on audio version 2 and another three-four hours on the video itself.

Needless to say, I'm in that weird funk where it's exhausting to sit down because of how much computer time I clocked today.

But it is uploading right now. And I'm very happy with it. I hope you guize like it.

:D

It'll be at http://www.YouTube.com/whattravissays soon!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment