Friday, April 8, 2011

Gallifrey

So, it seems to be a hit with you guys. I'm glad. I spent a lot of time writing and re-writing and filming and re-filming and then drove all the way to Bowling Green to edit it for nine hours.

Granted, it would have taken less time had I not been distracted by the internet, but that's beside the point.

I've learned to take the negative comments with a laugh. I know I'm not the greatest at singing Lady Gaga, but come on. It's Lady Gaga. I'm a BOY.

Soon, the video will become available in searches, and much like 'Nerd' and 'Zombies and They're Eating Brains', I'll soon be getting comments about my singing.

I NEED TO STOP PARODYING FEMALE ARTISTS. Haha.

To the nerds who understand the song and who love Doctor Who, thank you.

:)

posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment:

  1. I learned a long time ago not to sing in my videos. Still do it anyway. I hate myself. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete