Monday, April 19, 2010

Back on YouTube

BEDA: April 19, 2010

Yay for interesting things actually happening in the world that I can talk about on camera! Not that my last two videos, both birthday videos, weren't interesting at all, but they weren't really for my target audience. Unless you're Steve. Or Raquel. In that case, you're welcome. ;)

Like I said a few blog posts ago, I have a lot of ideas for videos but there are a few reasons why they don't get put up as the "next" video.

1) Time. I have some ideas that will take an entire weekend to write, film, and edit and some of them will even require costumes.

Yup, costumes. Awesome, right?

2) Organization of time. About half of the ideas I want to film involve other people and it's just really hard, being college students, to find time when I can meet up with Angela or John and film something real quick.

3) Feelings. I mean, there are some ideas I've had that I can film, that I really wanted to film at one time, but now they're old news or I am just not excited about it anymore and I know it'll be done half-heartedly and I don't want to do that to you guys.

4) Waiting on someone else. There are a few videos that I've shot my parts for, I'm just waiting for the go-ahead from another person. This could either be in the form of me waiting for their footage or waiting for the right time to mention them. My buddy Mark, who I've used guitar footage from in my Breaking Ohio video, is going to be in a video very soon. He just has to re-vamp his website beforehand.

No comments:

Post a Comment