Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I'm Sorry, Tongue

After staring at this blank white screen and blinking cursor for seven minutes, I bit my tongue.

But let me explain.

I was eating Ritz crackers while sitting here looking at this blank screen.

That actually makes a bit more sense. It gives reason to why I happened to bite my tongue.

But honestly, that's not a good enough story, is it?

I'm eating Ritz crackers because I'm hungry.

Well, that's an obvious fact but it's in the evening and I'm not eating dinner.

Why am I not eating dinner, you ask?

Well, let me explain.

I ate lunch around 2pm but that doesn't explain why I'm not eating dinner now.

I finished eating what I had for lunch around 4pm.

Ah, that makes a bit more sense. But I did have a lot of food for some reason.

Let me explain.

I went to McDonalds for my lunch break and because I didn't want to venture out after work for dinner, I bought enough food for lunch then and dinner later.

Which turned out to be around 4pm.

Why didn't I want to go out for food later?

Well, you see, I only got a break and a lunch today and I used my lunch to scrape my car off, go to MCDs and get food and drive back.

Why? Because a break wasn't long enough to scrape off my car, go to MCDs, ooh you mean why did I have to scrape off my car?


Because of the ice.

From the wind.

And the snow.

I thought I told you that already.

Oh, I didn't tell you that it was snowing? Well, it was.

Pretty badly.

Not badly enough to call off work. Obviously. Cause I was working.

But that's not to say I didn't try.

I tried calling off work. And then I figured I could get rid of the ice on my car, drive really slowly, and punch the snowstorm in the face.

Yea, it was a snowstorm.

And that's basically the end of my story. I woke up, there was a snowstorm and that's why I bit my tongue.

Kinda.

Anyway, I'm sorry tongue.

___________________________________
STALK ME!!
YouTube
Twitter
_____________________________________

1 comment:

  1. Definitely make this into a vlog! I'd love to see you voice over this while reenacting the big moment. :)

    ReplyDelete