Thursday, April 1, 2010

BEDA: I Might As Well, Right?

BEDA: April 1, 2010

Okay. So, in March, I filmed, edited, and posted a video on my YouTube channel every weekday of the month. Now that it's April, the torch has been passed on and I am no longer under any self restrictions to post videos at a specific time. A lot of YouTubers try to post videos on two specific days of the week but I've never really thought that necessary.

But I'll probably touch on that at some other April day.

I've decided to try my hand at BEDA, Blog Every Day in April, not the worldwide #1 oxygen lancing equipment you might find if you Google the word BEDA. I'm feeling pretty good about this, going in. I mean, I completed NANOWRIMO, I did a video every weekday in March, I even did a Dailybooth picture every day in March and I was only attempting to do it on the weekdays.

I can do this. I will do this. I will find something to write about every single day of April. Future subjects include, things going on in my life, things going on in the world or interesting musings that I would just rather share in a text based forum. Besides, if you read my last post, my apology to my blog, I really think BEDA is just what I need to get back into the typing spirit.

But I want your guys' input and comments on here. It'll motivate me to post more frequently, even past April. I do enjoy blogging and I'd like an excuse to do it more. Right now, I'm going to go work more on my Super Secret Second Project. I'm excited.
You should be too.

No comments:

Post a Comment