Thursday, April 14, 2011

Birthday Surprise

Oddly enough, typing this blog on my phone is actually giving my left thumb a rest. You see, for the past hour and a half or so, I've been working on a drawing/marker-ing for a friend of mine who's having a birthday coming up soon.

The thing is, the birthday is very soon.

Like, Friday soon.

Today is Thursday. It's 1:59am on Thursday, but it's Thursday nonetheless.

And there's no logical way this will make it to them BY Friday, but it needs sent and the actual sending of it has to be done tomorrow along with some filming for a video I'm posting on, you guessed it, Friday.

I'm being incredibly secretive during this blog and for that I apologize, but I can't risk the internet knowing that I'm putting more than menial effort into ROCKSTARRAQUEL'S BIRTHDAY PRESENT.

Whew, I thought for a second that I yelled that. Good thing I'm typing this all in my head.

#projectseymoreisgo

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment